Subscribe By RSS or Email

Recent Posts in ‘Gold, Silver and Precious Metals’

Goldrich Mining (GRMC): On the Verge of Production

Goldrich Mining Company (OTCBB: GRMC) is a precious metals exploration and development company focused on Alaska’s promising Chandalar gold district. After already drilling out approximately 250,000 ounces in 2007 and completing a production test in 2009, the company has secured $8.5 million in financing and is prepared to enter production in less than eight months. […]

Northern Vertex Mining (OTCQX:NHVCF) Well-Positioned as Thomson Reuters GFMS Calls for $2000 Gold

Gold prices have continued to hold their values amidst the backdrop of a broad market sell-off over this week.  Although there is still always a possibility of a slide in gold values, the general bullish sentiment towards bullion was echoed today as analysts from Thomson Reuters GFMS released their gold outlook for 2012 which called […]

NioGold Technically and Fundamentally Fit for Upward Movement

The Toronto Venture Exchange has gimped along over the last two months and is growing very close to reaching historic bounce points.  Since its recovery from the markets crash in late 2008, the TSX Venture has produced substantial bounces off the area of 1,350.  The recent general slide in the resource-heavy Canadian markets has brought […]

Hondo Minerals E-Leach Extraction Technology is Attracting Interest from Other Mining Companies Around the World

CHLORIDE, AZ, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Hondo Minerals Corporation (OTCBB: HMNC.OB) announced today that it has begun using its proprietary E-Leach extraction technology to evaluate several mining companies resources around the world. These companies are furnishing to Hondo samples for testing and evaluation using Hondo’s technology due to the recent proven successes experienced from the extractions […]

Great Panther Silver Announces 2011 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results Release Date And Conference Call

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire -03/05/12)- GREAT PANTHER SILVER LIMITED (TSX: GPR.TO – News)(AMEX: GPL – News) (the “Company”) announces that it plans to release its 2011 fourth quarter and year-end consolidated financial results on Monday, March 12, 2012 after market close. A conference call to discuss the results has been scheduled for Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, […]

XMET Inc. (XMTTF): A Potential Takeover Target

XMET Inc. (OTCQX: XMTTF, TSX-V:XME), a gold exploration company focused on advanced projects in Canada, similar to companies like Seabridge Gold Inc. (TSE: SEA, AMEX:SA) and Rubicon Minerals Corp (TSE: RMX, AMEX:RBY), appears to be significantly undervalued at its current share price and could become a takeover target over the next year. Meanwhile, the firm […]

Great Panther Silver Reports Improved Fourth Quarter Production

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire -01/17/12)- GREAT PANTHER SILVER LIMITED (TSX: GPR.TO – News)(AMEX: GPL – News) (the “Company”) reports fourth quarter (“Q4″) and annual production at its two wholly-owned Mexican silver mining operations, Guanajuato and Topia. Metal production for Q4 increased from Q3 by 13% to 545,294 silver equivalent ounces (“Ag eq oz”). For the year, metal production totaled 2,200,013 Ag eq […]

New Gold Provides Update on El Morro Project

All figures are in US dollars unless otherwise indicated) VANCOUVER, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – New Gold Inc. (“New Gold”) (TSX:NGD)(NYSE AMEX: NGD) today provides an update on the El Morro Project where the company is a 30 percent partner, with Goldcorp Inc. (“Goldcorp”), the project developer and operator, holding the remaining 70 percent. El Morro is an […]

Chalice Gold Agrees to Sell Remaining 60% of Zara Gold Project, Eritrea

ransaction will deliver to Chalice a significant cash balance to pursue growth opportunities in Eritrea and elsewhere   Symbol:   ASX: CHN TSX:  CXN Shares outstanding:    250 million Fully diluted:  258 million   PERTH, Western Australia, Dec. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ – Chalice Gold Mines (ASX: CHN; TSX: CXN) announces that it has entered into a conditional shortform agreement (the “Agreement”) to sell […]